Having been there myself, I understand the steps needed for success at each stage of the food lifecycle.
A gastronomic adventurer and food expert, Tawnya’s innate passion for food and cooking extends beyond the kitchen, through to production and agriculture.
Tawnya works with leading food technologists, manufacturers, farmers, producers and chefs to deliver the optimum outcomes for her clients.
Tawnya is a Regional Food & Bakery judge with the Royal Agricultural Society, professional restaurant reviewer, Le Cordon Bleu exam assessor and on the Australian Culinary Federation committee. She’s also the group executive chef for the Orchard Early Learning Centres.
A Le Cordon Bleu trained chef with years of hospitality experience and insights, her food consulting services include:
- Product development from incubation to market
- recipe writing and testing
- raw ingredient sourcing
- food curating and education
- analysing global food trends
- menu review to minimise waste and maximise local produce
- cooking demonstrations
- product procurement for consumer packaged food
- Curating the NSW produce activation during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in 2016 and 2017
- Coordinating 26 producers for the official welcome function for the Australian Cruise Association’s 20th Anniversary Conference
- Working as a food consultant to Monash University as part of their new food incubator program with food innovation