Tawnya Bahr Food Consulting delivers professional services and advice to the hospitality, food service and corporate sectors.
Tawnya works with leading food technologists, manufacturers, farmers, producers and chefs to deliver the optimum outcomes for her clients.
Tawnya is a Regional Food & Bakery judge with the Royal Agricultural Society, professional restaurant reviewer, Le Cordon Bleu exam assessor and on the Australian Culinary Federation committee.
A Le Cordon Bleu trained chef with years of hospitality experience and insights, her food consulting services include:
- ingredient sourcing
- analysing global food trends
- menu writing
- cooking demonstrations
- product procurement
- recipe and product development
- food curating and education
- mentoring to artisan producers
Just a few of those who have sought Tawnya’s expertise:
- Curating the NSW produce activation during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in 2016 and 2017
- Coordinating 26 producers for the official welcome function for the Australian Cruise Association’s 20th Anniversary Conference
- Working as a food consultant to Monash University as part of their new food incubator program with food innovation
Contact Tawnya today to discuss your needs.